Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Update? Update? Now what is that?

Hello everyone. Terribly sorry that I have neglected this thing for the past week or so. I was waiting until I had some pictures to post, but someone hasn't e-mailed them to me yet. . ahem. . .and therefore I am going to have to do without for a bit.
So what is happening in my wonderful and exciting life? Well, I'm glad you asked. For the past week I have been sick and instead of updating this lovely blog, I have been eating purple jello and homemade popsicles while watching Regis and Kelly Live.
Also did snack and chat at youth group on Friday. I did the driving for my group and missed every street and driveway possible. Disregarding my navigation skills, the night was a lot of fun. I learned some new things too. Like, never throw your keys at Noel's hat if you want your key chain to stay intact and how to squeel tires (the latter being the most useful lesson of course).
Monday was a reunion for the hallway crew. We had a bon fire and debated on important issues such as. . .um. . .I don't remember. I'll post pictures of the evening later, when they are e-mailed to me. I can truthfully say that the biggest thing I miss about highschool (and I don't miss a whole lot) is lunch time in the hallway. Had a great group of friends to eat my bagels with.
24 was alright too. Wish the president wasn't so slow at going about killing himself.
Oh, started a literature course at school yesterday too. I have to read a part of Beowulf by tomorrow night. Should be an interesting class.
Thats all folks! Pictures will be coming.

3 comments:

shauna marie said...

Okay, well, you DEFINITELY just ruined 24 for me! 'cause I haven't see the last 2 episodes yet! GOSH DARN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I still love you. bye now.

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Yeah Sarah about 24 I totally agree as much as sucide is really bad thing to do I was all for him killing himself (I guess that's cause it's not real) I can't wait to see next week episode. Glad to see you are feeling better!
Alisha

nathan said...

mmm. purple jello and popsicles... doesn't sounds too bad at all!... And yeah... I was rooting for the suicide too.... ah well... still a few shows left