Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good afternoon!

Well it has been a great week so far.
This past weekend was spent at a retreat. That was fun and I really enjoyed the speaking. The theme was Seeing and Serving the Savior and therefore messages were a lot about getting to know God. The theme verse was Philippians 3:10.
On Monday I watched the season finale of 24 with some friends. I enjoyed it, but I guess it could have been better. I'm wondering what they will come up with for the next season.
Tuesday I had class and wrote my first test of the semester. I think I did alright. I answered every question and I think I most likely got around 85% or a 90%. I'll find out tonight anyway. After class I went out to Tims with some friends. We had a good conversation and I hope we can do it again sometime. It gave me something to look forward to while I was listening to the prof ramble on about poetry.
I didn't bother watching American Idol last night. I didn't really want Taylor to win. I think Chris should have made it to the finale. I also didn't watch Lost because I had forgotten to tape it. I know someone who taped it though so hopefully I can borrow it from her. I'm hearing that it was a good ending for the season.

No comments: