Monday, May 15, 2006

Blueberry pancakes and lots of white toast!


Went for brunch this morning with Leanne. The food was delish (of course I usually think food is good, unless its beats or squash) and we had a good time talking.


Volunteered in the afternoon at my Dad's school. Last time I was with the special needs kids and today I was in resource. Who knew that I could remember what integers were and how to multiply them?

I'm also tutoring now. Thats a lot of fun actually. I enjoy preparing what I'm going to do with kids I tutor. The youngest is really cute. Always telling me that its time for me to go home (smart kid, but can't sit still for long periods of time).

4 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

You are always busy. By the way Hannah LOVES Gopher Buddies and talks about it all the time.
Thanks for letting me know how to upload the videos.

Anonymous said...

I read :)

shauna marie said...

coras? Oh MAN! I've been trying to explain the maginficence of that place. and um, tell Leanne I say hi!

Anonymous said...

WAIT. You don't like beets!? You are nuts.