Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baked potatoes. . .yummy!

Today was baked potatoe day at the school and for a mere $2.00 I got one with the works. It was very good.
So I'm taking piano lessons and. . .well. . .I'm very rusty. Its very embarrasing that I am so bad at playing the instrument. Oh well, I'll be taking a whole course on it at school and hopefully I'll get better.
Turned on the t.v. last week to see what was on and happened to catch the first episode of So You Think You Can Dance of the season. Its on tonight and I'm looking forward to watching it. Its the equivalent to American Idol except that its a dance competition and not a singing one. There are some really great dancers out there. It makes me miss taking dance classes and wish I had started dancing when I was younger.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Did the potatoe come with a foot, or just a toe? It's been a while since I've had a potato, I should have one some time.