Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Its Official

I have been accepted to Briercrest! So thats where I'm headed at the end of the summer. I'm super excited and super nervous. I can't wait to see what God has for me there (and no comments from you Misty ;), you know what I'm talking about).
I'll be sad to leave PEI, but I think it has been long overdue.
Now all I have to figure out is what courses I'll be taking for my first semester. . .and how I am going to pay for it all . . .anyone wish to contribute to the Sarah charity?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... that was fast...

In a matter of two weeks you found, applied, and was accepted to a college... golly, that's quick stuff.

Congrats, my friend! This rocks!

(I've decided to keep my comments nice and unassuming so that there'd be no more grave digging around here... but only 'cause you told me to... I'll tease you in person later on ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah....I don't think an art course is the best choice (but I don't think any arts is worth taking in University) but congrats.

Noel said...

ah Misty go a head tease Sarah, she loves it :)


congrats Sarah on being Accepted... I will be praying for ya as you go along your new road...


Ps.I looked up for Sarah charity and you are not registered under the Canadian act of charities..


Till Then

shauna marie said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like this is truly where He wants you! I'm so excited--and jealous! I'd love to be up there! haha