Tuesday, April 18, 2006

10 down and 1 more to go

Well I finished the fall and winter semesters at school. Now I'm taking one more course in May. Then I will be finished with the University.
I have about 4 and a half months till I go to Briercrest. I am so excited about it. I've been on the piano everday and am constantly bursting into song. September can come fast enough.
Well I quit Zellers, so I really need a job for the summer. Hopefully something will come up or I'll need like 20 private swimming lessons.
Well. . .I have nothing else to add really. Except that the rain has finally stopped. It was pouring like crazy these past couple days. I didn't find it much fun driving home at midnight after dropping of Heidi on Sunday. Too much rain.
Speaking of Sunday, good times at the Brays. I don't think I've ever been that giddy in a long time. There were times that I could not stop laughing.
Alright. . .time to do some productive stuff. Like sort my sock drawer by color.

9 comments:

shauna marie said...

socks. by colour? wow... and I thought I was weird 'cause all my shirts have to be facing the same direction (the left!)!! haha. have a good day yo'!

Rene said...

Whoaaaaaaa. Shauna Marie, I do that too!

Anyway, what summer course are you taking? I'm taking Psych 100s. It's 101 and 102 combined. So an entire year's worth of material over the course of 6 weeks. Sounds like fun.

P.S./ The rain has finally stopped, has it? Hahaha.

The Book Worm said...

Curious as to who commented and then deleted there comment. . .maybe i didn't want to see it.

I'm taking "Survey of English Literature"

Rene-If you get Stacy Nairn, psychology will be a breeze. Rain has not finally stopped.

Shauna- I gave up organizing my socks two minutes after I came up with the idea.

Noel said...

Hey Sarah looks like we are going to get more rain yet what fun ah :)

Noel said...

Hey Sarah I was looking at you Story's again today and their is still no updates... I hope you find some more time this summer too write...

http://www.fictionpress.com/~singingsarah

The Book Worm said...

I had no idea that you read them noel! I actually have rewritten and edited some of my first chapters one of those stories. So the stuff on fiction press is a bit old. I don't know when I'll take the time to sit down and work on it though. . .

Noel said...

I have always enjoyed your short story "Waiting For James"... Till Then

Rene said...

Were you in psych? What book did you use? Would you consider selling it to me?

The Book Worm said...

Psychology Canada(2nd Edition) by Carol Wade and others
Norton Psychology Reader.

I would so sell them to you.