Monday, April 10, 2006

Its final.

Well after some headache, I have decided to go to Briercrest. My application is all done and I only need to send a final transcript. I'm super excited now. I've even started practicing the piano again (as I have to pass a test to be able to do music program). Thanks to everyone that has been praying for me. I didn't realize how difficult choosing a school could be, but I believe this is where I'm supposed to be going.
Well. . .back to studying for tomorrows exam. . .well maybe back to studying for tomorrows exam. . .there are 4 sleep stages in a cycle plus the REM stage. . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah! I'm so excited for you!

So, I suppose this means that you're going to be another casualty of Bridal College...

The Book Worm said...

Perhaps Misty. . .perhaps. . .

The Book Worm said...

K I don't like how the above sounds.

Who knows Misty. . .right now I'm going just for my degree. Of course I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a wedding, but. . . alright I am digging myself a hole here.

Noel said...

Praying for ya as you study for you exams..

Noel said...

Till then

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's a hole alright...

But I know that's not the only reason you're going. Plus, you're a smart gal who's chasing God's will and if that eventually means the big "M" word, then that's just fine. :)

Love ya', gal!