Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Post in which Sarah Trys to Waste More Time Before She Starts Her History Assingment

Procrastinater is my middle name (I decided this 5 minutes ago). When you look up the word procrastinate in the dictionary, you will see my face under the definition. Don't believe me? See for yourself. . .

pro·cras·ti·nate
v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v. intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.

v. tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.



- Dictionary.com

See my picture? Right there under the defenition.


Well, anyways, today has been good. Only one class, so I was able to get a lot done. I did laundry, vaccumed, did dishes, etc. After class I visited Judy (Joseph and Noel's Mom) and had a good chat with her over some tea and s-biscuits (biscuits in the shape of an s).

Lets see. . .what else. . .um. . .alright. . .time to take initiative (another great word) and do some school work. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Rene said...

Hmm, when did they replace my picture?

shauna marie said...

maybe we should have a group pic under that definition...but you know what: the "older" I get..the less of a procastinator I become...you never know what can happen. Love ya' girl.

Anonymous said...

You think you're bad at procrasinating? I have only two pages of my history paper done and I need at least six more by tomorrow. And I had an extension on it because I was sick, it was due almost two weeks ago. I'll email you soon when I'm done of my paper.

- Gillian