Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Get off the road!

So I was entering the university and almost ran over a professor on strike. Scared my half to death. What he was doing standing in the middle of the road. . .I have know idea.
And my trip to the university was completely pointless as no one showed up to the lab anyway. So I talked to Linda Smith who had an office nearby and then went shopping.
Oh and I missed 24 last night as I had to work. I was very disapointed because I've heard it was a great episode. I had Dad tape it, but for some reason that didn't turn out. If anyone does have it taped, I would love to borrow it from you.

So I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures from last friday night at the Chapel (pictures provided by Noel and Matt)

Misty hiding behind tree


Come out, comeout wherever you are! Cause I'd rather not come find you. (Don't know what the white mark is on my sholder)

We also took some time to sing. Reminded me of camp.
Hanging out with my homies.


6 comments:

nathan said...

I am pretty sure the thornes taped 24 ..... kevin missed it to so they were tapping it for him....Its worth getting and watching

The Book Worm said...

Yay! I'm happy now.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night. Can't wait to play it again!

Anonymous said...

Here is your freaking comment!

Noel said...

I have 24 downloaded.. for I know some others missed it too..

Sarah using me and Matts copy righted photos ;)

Till Then

Unknown said...

that pictures makes me look fat - and I'm even wearing black?! dang