Saturday, March 25, 2006

1-one thousand, 2 one-thousand, 3- one thousand. . .

So guess what I did today.

I taught 7 eleven year olds how to babysit! Yay! It was actually kinda fun and now I'm a few dollars richer.

I taught it at the Superstore and when we got there this morning, there had been a power outage. So we had to wait for it to go back on before we were alowed in the store. Why they didn't have a generator for such a large store, I have no idea. You think that they would. I guess most of University Ave. was out too.

Anything else. . .well for the past four days. . .i guess five days if you count the weekend. .. I've had no school. The professors are on strike. I just looked on the website and there are still no meetings going on between the parties invovled, so next week doesn't look that promising either. Which is good for me, cause I still haven't started my papers and I don't have a summer job lined up yet. As long as I don't lose my semester, I'm fine.

No comments: