Sunday, March 05, 2006

For those who like to know what goes on in the life of the bookworm (a.k.a Sarah), here is a synopsis of my weekend. On Friday I went to the Chapel's youth group. I very much enjoy going there actually. Its easy to get confortable with the same people all the time and never leave your own circle. I love the people at the Chapel Y.G. and hope that they don't mind having a Baptist in their midst.
On Saturday I cleaned, napped and then went out with three couples. It was fun and a good lesson on what its like to be single in a group with a lot of couples. I'm sure I'll have many other experiences of this nature in the future whenever other single people are away. What did we do? We went skating on a outdoor rink. The ice wasn't bumpy either (which it usually is when the rink is outdoors). I don't think I've fallen so much though. I had bruises from Y.G. the night before and last night added to my already colorful legs.
I got to sit up in the morning service for the first time in a while today! I liked that. I love gophers, but breaks are good too.

Well. . .that is all. . .

The bookworm is signing off. Over and out.

2 comments:

shauna marie said...

who'd you go out with?

The Book Worm said...

On saturday? Littles, Nathan and Shelby and Victoria and Andrew