Friday, February 10, 2006

Snow White Porrige

Ever had Cream of Wheat (or at camp, snow white porrige)? I've decided that it is the best hot cereal.
Anyways, on another note I saw Lost with Bev yesterday and was shocked. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope its just as good.
I also made cheese cake last night! It had a raseberry topping and was Yummy! I'm liking this cooking and baking thing more and more. My favorite part is licking the bowl. Its my mom's birthday on valentines day and I'll be making the dinner and cake (at least part of the dinner, Dad kinda claimed making the spaghetti sauce). Can't wait. Should be good. Can't believe that it is almost valentines day. Last year I spent it in the snow, good memories there. This year I'll probably spend it making home made valentines for my youth groupers at church with my load of scrapbooking material . . . I need heart stamps or something. . .trip to Micheals is in order.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Ewwwww, Cream of Wheat. Gag me with a wooden spoon.