Sunday, February 26, 2006

Almost 100. . .almost

I got a 98 in bowling last night at college and career. Go me! Maybe next time I'll break 100. That would be very exciting.
Also my intermediate minesweeper score is now the low low number of 56. Yes that's right, 56.
What else can I say. . .
I was at the library yesterday and decided to take a trip down memory lane and visit the young adult section. Then what should I see, but The Princess Diaries V: Princess in Pink in all its pink glory. . .complete with a tiara. So I decided that I had to take it out and read it. . .so I did. I'm reading it now. I remember thinking when the first books were out that they were so cool . . .why did I ever think a story of a girl obsessed with her chest size was cool?

1 comment:

Noel said...

A tiara ah... Did ya wair it when ya were reading the Book :) They say if you dress up as the charactor and read they book it comes alive more... have a good day till then