Thursday, February 23, 2006

"It's a veritable vegetable paradise! "




Today I watched Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I loved it. I couldn't imagine how much time it took to put it all together. When I was little, I used to watch Frog and Toad. It was a t.v. show based on childrens books and the show was entirely clay-mation, just like Wallace and Gromit. They were good too.
I feel like I'm recovering from my break this week. I did nothing at all last week and yet I'm glad to be back into routine. I don't enjoy the work, but I like attending some of my classes, and only some of them. Psychology and History basically consist of my 'some'. Just because the lectures are actually interesting to sit through. I could do without the labs and papers that go with the classes though.
Alright then. I guess Its time to go pop some pocorn. I've been craving it all day. Some girls like there chocolate. . .I like my popcorn. Although if offered chocolate (especially if it includes caramel) I wouldn't turn it down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! IT'S TOP FAVORITE RIGHT NOW! ahah I love the picture too. I love you too lol xoxoxo

<3 Aly

Noel said...

It is a very funny movie... Some people just have amazing imaginations...

If People can make such creative and fun creations... imagine what Jesus is making for us in heaven.. :) I can't wait to go...

Rene said...

I used to watch "Bump In The Night." Now that's classic television entertainment.

Anonymous said...

You're a first rate popcorn addict...