Friday, October 20, 2006

What a glorious day!


Today was amazing. I don't particualry know why, except it has just felt like a really good day. The best part was this evening at dance rehearsal. The director of the musical came in with some of the main cast guys to practice some jumps. I got paired up with a real tall guy which made things a bit more difficult, but once we got a hang of the lifts. . .WOW! I got so high! It was really cool. This one lift I was supposed to press down on his shoulders to help him hold me, but he was able to lift me so high that I couldn't reach them let alone press down on them. We probably weren't doing the lift properly, but it was still pretty cool. I laughed a lot.

This week is reading week. I am so excited to take a break from the business. I plan to either be in the library a lot getting a big chunk of my paper done for Pentateuch. My prof says I chose the hardest topic, which scares me, but he seems to be willing to give lots of adive and help, so thats good. He also said that those who did choose my topic and stuck with it, always handed in the best papers.

I also plan to spend a lot of time in the practice rooms here this week. I love practicing sometimes. It can be relaxing. I enjoy it a lot. Music is truly the best thing in the world.

So as ya'll can tell. I am enjoying myself. I definetly made the right choice in coming here. God has been so good.

Oh, and the picture is of what my dance shoes look like. They are character shoes. . .I've never danced in them before and its kinda scary getting used to them.

3 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

I didn't know you are in dance I love dance I wish I could do it too! Oh well maybe in heaven! We are allowed to dance in heaven right?

shauna marie said...

Yikers for those dance shoes!! mine were sneakers,lol... I can't imagine dancing in anything but those! lol!!

and I concur: MUSIC is the best thing in the WORLD.

Rene said...

What's the musical you/they're doing?