Friday, October 13, 2006

Pictures!




























Here are my pictures from thanksgiving weekend. Things are going well here. I spent a lot of my day in the library trying to get some work done and I just got back from 2 hours and 45 minutes in the practice room (I am very impressed with my discipline). Oh and I also had my first nosebleed ever. It was so weird, my nose suddenly starting hurting and. . .whoosh!. . . blood comes gushing out. Doesn't that sound like a fun time? I can tell you it was a blast.

3 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

looks like you are really enjoying yourself!

Rene said...

i'm glad you're having fun :)

shauna marie said...

aw man!! Girlfriend!! You're making me miss the seasons HARDCORE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! COME STEAL ME AWAY!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!