Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Time for another post.

So I have discovered Lost. I watched the 23rd Psalm last week and since then I have read all the recaps for the first and second season. I believe I'm somewhat caught up. I can even tell you which character is which. . .I think.
School has become busy again. Especially french. I have so much to do in that course. I also completely emabarresd myself in literature. I forgot to finish the book we were reading and thus failed the first quiz. Of course there are only two people who know that I did this, but still.
I went shopping wiht my parents and little brother last night. I got some scrapbooking paper at Micheals and found myself wandering in the art supply ailes. The stuff is so expensive, but I was tempted to buy some pens anyway. I didn't though. Because Mother was getting impatiant.
I need a camera. I need some new pictures.

6 comments:

Bev said...

Isn't 'Lost' great! It's one of my favorite shows... it'll be nice to get home and be able to watch TV in my own language!

nathan said...

I am so glad that you watch the show now too.. It's so funny that you read back all the reviews...It's also the first thing that I do on Thurs. mornings when I get to work... Read what people has to say about LOST the night before...Yeah I am hooked to much probably.. but its fun.
Know what you mean about Michaels.. I could quickly empty a bank account there!

Unknown said...

Lost? Yeah.... I watched like the first 5 or 6 episodes and then deemed it unworthy of my watching. [Suspense is really bad for my nerves, PLUS the fact that I work all night and can't watch it on Wednesday's anyways.] Now ALIAS is something worth talking about...

Rene said...

You should get into Grey's Anatomy. Now that, is one great show.

Anonymous said...

hold on people!! the only show on television these days is 24! now that's what i call programming

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Baker says...So if you have a blog does this mean that you are a published writer?
Loved the pictures of the 2 Narnia fliks. I didn't appreciate the BBC one because their Aslan looked fake. Loved Lucy in the new one. I'd post my e-mail address but it's changing very soon
So MT USA comments on Canada.