Friday, January 20, 2006

My Favorite Place On Earth


So yesterday I was talking with a friend that I got to know at Camp Emanuel. It got me thinking of those wonderful summers spent there yelling at kids, blowing my wistle, and making lemon and honey tea.
Here's two pictures of the camp. one of the water slide and one of myself and another lifeguard (Nick) getting ready for another week of swimming lessons. (Actually I think that I'm supervising the preperation in this picture. Oh the joys of being head lifeguard)

2 comments:

nathan said...

nice to see some pics go up!. never attended the camp but I went swimming there once.. been down the slide a few times... I cut myself more times going down... Guess its not made to go down backwards. ha ha

Anonymous said...

camp is simply an almost magical place. it's absolutly the highlight of every year. and has been for years. hope i can work their this summer for a week or two or something