Tuesday, December 06, 2005

1 down and 4 more to go.

I'm finished of biology forever!!!!!! Its a wonderful feeling to be done of something you weren't very fond of.
I've also go another person crossed off my Christmas list. I got the book King of Dreams (or somthing to that affect, can't really remember) for him and plan to read it before I wrap it.
While I was standing in line an old man told me his life story. He lived in Charlottetown for 82 years and has gone to the same post office for almost the same amount of time aswell. He was funny.
I should head for bed now. I'm exhausted.

1 comment:

shauna marie said...

ahh...my girl is done (almost) her first semester of college!! Craziness, eh? How did it go? I'm soooooooo sorry that I haven't stayed in touch...life is crazy!! Well, it's sad, but I don't think I'll make it to PEI to visit. I'm moving to California on the 2nd....I should try to call sometime, somewhere where C&C is being held, and talk to ya'll. How do you like Jen and her husband, eh? She's one of my good friend's sisters...so it's cool. well, got's to go!!