Thursday, September 14, 2006

"For when I am to you more precious than all else;
when I have become more real to you than all else;
and when you love Me more than you love any other,
then shall you know complete satisfaction.
Your peace shall flow as a river,
and your joy shall overflow as a fountain,
and My glory shall be poured out as the fragrant anointing oil
upon all your relationships."

- Come Away My Beloved by Frances J. Roberts

Thank you so much for this book Grandma, I love it!

And now I must read the third chapter in my Introduction to Christian Theology Textbook. . ., eat some Goldfish, and drink tea (I am now officially a college student, living at home while going to university has nothing on this kind of life).

6 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

isn't it wonderful to be out on your own? it's amazing to be your own self and to live your own life as much as mom and dad are wonderful it's great to have your own time.
Miss seeing you at church but I know this is where God wants you right now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! Hows school goin? im sure ur lovin it! miss ya!

Shirls

The Book Worm said...

Hey Shirley. I need to remember to e-mail you. School is awesome. I give you the details in a e-mail. . once I remember to e-mail you. And I do plan to and have planed to and continue to plan to e-mail you.
anyways.

Miss you too.

shauna marie said...

I MISS COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but shhhh.... don't tell anyone that;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a dancing monkey!

shauna marie said...

have you ever read Francine Rivers' books? they're AMAZING.