Monday, July 17, 2006

The post where "work" is the most frequently used word

Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I just don't seem to have the time. I worked this past whole weekend and I work all this week, plus private lessons, plus babysitting. . .plus anything and everything else.

Thats really all thats going on in my life too. Just a whole lot of work.

V&A's wedding is coming up fast though. Hard to believe because I hardly ever see anyone anymore. Its almost like I'm away for the summer like every other year.

Speaking of coming up fast. . .I have to go to work now or I'll be late.


3 comments:

shauna marie said...

aw, girl.

I'm there with you.

When DO they get married?

Anonymous said...

the 5th of August

Rene said...

Sarah... I need to see you before you leave. You can't go away forgetting what my face looks like!