Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The middle of the week!

The middle of the week is here! Hurray! Only two more days of school before the weekend. Speaking of school. Its hard to believe that it is almost Christmas break. My last exam is on the 14th (I think). I can't wait. Then I have nothing that I need to do but work.
Speaking of work, I have another 8 hours to put in this Saturday. At least I'm done at 4 and won't be missing C&C. Speaking of C&C. . .Rene, what are you doing this saturday night. You should come out. You know you really want to.

4 comments:

Rene said...

Grrr, I really want to go to one but I can't! I have to do my stupid monologue-exam for theatre class Saturday night. Next week though, I'm totally clearing my schedule so that I can attend.

The Book Worm said...

Oh yeah, the monologue thing. Good luck with that. So I'm holding you to next Saturday then.
Are you auditioning for Heartbreak House?

Rene said...

I really want to, simply because it's a great play. However, I can't because I'm the lead in 7 Stories which hits the confed centre stage during March. You should audition though! It's a great play, I can lend it to you.

The Book Worm said...

Your the lead in 7 Stories? Go Rene! I'm so coming to see you. I'm planning to audition for Heartbreak House on tuesday (after bombarding Gred Doran with a bunch of questions). I hope I get in because I don't think I could survive with out any theatre in my life for much longer.